APPS – This article describes 12 Mindfulness apps. Headspace is a good place to start. I use Insight Timer, which has lots of free content, but it can be confusing if you don’t yet know what you want to listen to. I’m tempted to try Calm sometime; I know several people who use it and it seems good value.
- Breathworks – I was introduced to mindfulness through the Breathworks 8-week Mindfulness for Stress course. I am now one of their accredited teachers.
- Mindful online magazine – articles
- The Free Mindfulness Project – free mindfulness meditation exercises
- Pocket Mindfulness – blog
- Mindful Balance – short daily posts, useful book reviews